Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2013-04-30 15:48:39

alistairlee

We're back!

I want to welcome everyone back to the forums.

I apologize for the delay in getting everything back online. We're looking forward to engaging with the community.

You'll notice a few changes:

• We've integrated with Adobe ID. You can now use your Adobe ID to login to connectusers instead of maintaining a separate login. You'll be asked to select a screen name the first time you login

• All of the old forum posts are still available. We've closed off the old topics, but they're available for reference and are included in search. Old usernames have been edited to include special formatting:  **_username_** so they won't be confused with new usernames.

• We've upgraded our forum software. We'll be introducing new features and bringing back other social aspects of the community site as time goes on.

Welcome back everyone.

#2 2015-07-09 09:39:03

Pedro#1

Re: We're back!

Where are the settings for the forum?  How do I set preferences for being notified of responses to my posts, etc.?  The graphic in the Forum Help page [http://www.connectusers.com/help/forum_help/] doesn't match the current displays and unlike the graphic, there is not a "settings" option.  Finally, what good is a Forum with over One Thousand Unanswered Topics!  I am very disappointed that a company that is (supposedly) stressing its ability to enhance communications and sharing for customers that use its products does such a poor job of practicing what it preaches on its own forum.

#3 2015-07-09 10:06:35

Jorma_at_CoSo

Pedro,

As to the unanswered topics, it is up to the original poster to mark the thread as answered. Since most users are not doing that, we show almost everything as unanswered.

The settings are also not turned on as of yet. That is why it doesnt match the Help page. Not really an answer, but there it is.

The other Connect forum does have a better method of marking threads as answered, as moderators can also mark them answered if appropriate. https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobeconnect Both forums are Adobe run.

#4 2016-01-21 12:19:24

stphenmunoz

Hi there,

I'm interested in integrating my account with Salesforcee and ahve been hearing that Integration will be available "soon." Can you provide any updates on when this functionality will be available for use?

Thanks,
Stephen

Board footer