Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-11-04 11:43:20

**_bhalbmaier_**

Training rollout - project plan

I'm now in a position where I will be putting together a timeline to roll out Connect Pro Training to our company.  (set it up with our hosted environment, migrate employee profiles and establish logins and the like).

Does anyone have a sample project plan with tasks, milestones, timelines that they would be willing to share?  I'm wanting to ensure I cover all of my bases.

Thanks.

#2 2010-11-08 22:42:00

**_jessicaleahy_**

Re: Training rollout - project plan

What are you particularly working on?:)

#3 2010-11-09 09:09:17

**_bhalbmaier_**

I'll be working on all facets of incorporating the Adobe Training with the Connect Pro server.
- migrating existing content and developing courses
- creating usernames/logins for employees

I have not done this before, will not be receiving any assistance from our IT and am looking for some best practices, documentation for this type of effort.

#4 2010-11-09 22:13:03

**_jessicaleahy_**

I'll check out my projects if I have something that is similar to that one.:)

#5 2010-11-10 09:12:04

**_bhalbmaier_**

Thank you!

#6 2011-09-06 05:39:27

**_sally-anne.deering_**

Hi,  I am undergoing  almost the same set up process as Mr bhalbmaier, I was wondering if you were able to access any documentation or templates that were helpful?   would you be willing to share ?

#7 2012-09-27 08:37:29

**_ddcruz25_**

Hi, I'm new to this group and just came across this discussion thread.

I too am taking on the project of rolling out Adobe Connect to the organization.

Same request as above re: sharing any documentation, templates or practices for a project plan to rolling out Adobe Connect. Is anyone able to share?

#8 2012-09-27 08:52:09

**_bhalbmaier_**

I never really got an answer.  However, I did make use of my vendor, Get Connect, to help me out at first.

Biggest challenge for me was getting user information imported.  This was the first big step and I was able to build an excel template with all the fields I wanted and complete a mass import.  Then I set up groups - which was rather tedious.

Again, I worked with my vendor.  Here's a link to Ian Justin's blog - he's the technical guru http://allthingsadobeconnect.blogspot.com/.  You will find his blog very user friendly with great tips.

Board footer