Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-09-18 04:14:08

**_raul.castillo_**

Recordings Abode Connect Mobile 2.0

Hi everybody.

It's possible see recordings using Adobe Connect Mobile 2.0?.

I have tried to open a recording adding the recording URL directly and nothing happends.

And I don't know if it's  the normal funcionality or I need a new version in adobe connect.

Thanks.

#2 2012-09-18 11:26:50

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Recordings Abode Connect Mobile 2.0

The Connect mobile app is for viewing/attending live meetings. It will not work for recording or other on-demand content playback.

#3 2012-09-23 07:30:35

**_schaub_**

Re: Recordings Abode Connect Mobile 2.0

Simple Question: Why?

We handle several master degree courses nearly completely online. Our students participate weekly in online courses. We have a self-developed course management system based on ASP/.NET with seamless integration of Adobe Connect. Single Sign on, automatic assignment of course rooms, etc.

The possibility to participate in meetings via the iPad is a great enhancement for our students.

In a word: We are one of the german leaders applying online-based studies at the academic sector.
But: We are falling short of expectations because Connect doesn't provide several features, that would be very useful and future-oriented.

Unfortunately Adobe doesn't care about the future at the academic sector. Connect is a very nice tool for bridging distances. We've tested every solution for online-collaboration and Connect is still the best. But.. It lacks of some essential features.

And my question as an IT-Manager is: Why? There is a market, there is demand and I can't imagine, that Adobe doesn't WANT to serve these markets.

Last edited by **_schaub_** (2012-09-23 07:30:57)

Board footer