Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-08-09 05:40:22

**_kabyrd_**

Presenter and Captivate

I have created a Captivate file with alot of flv files.  However when published and uploaded to Adobe Connect, the playback was less than expectable.  Adobe Support states to put the flv files into Presenter.  Of which I do agree plays much better.  My question is the quiz (captivate) I have special buttons / graphics for the correct and incorrect answers.  I want to know if these same buttons, can be used in Presenter.  Can I import my questions /quiz from captivate into presenter and it score properly in the Adobe Connect LMS.  Any help would be appreciated.  I like captivate, I just wish presenter had the same functionality.  Each software has pros/cons.  Imagine if you could have one software that these two could be combined????  HELP

#2 2012-08-09 12:11:41

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Presenter and Captivate

Gotta love that answer from Support.

What are the video resolution and streaming properties that you are using? It may be a matter of getting those settings optimized to improve the playback experience in Captivate.

No, you can't export quiz questions from Captivate to Presenter, unfortunately. That may be a feature in the future though, since Presenter is now owned by the Captivate product team.

As to the buttons in Presenter, I don't believe the look of the buttons comes from the PPT theme. Try playing with the theme setup and see if you can make buttons look the way you want.

#3 2012-08-09 14:23:07

**_kabyrd_**

Thanks, I did not think about the PPT Theme....I will check it out and post back.

#4 2012-09-07 06:51:50

**_jsscahinds_**

But in 1024 x 768 resolution mode, it's creating a lot of problems...

Last edited by **_jsscahinds_** (2012-09-07 06:53:44)

Board footer