Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-08-15 08:38:11

**_SusanMac_**

Cap # of Attendees in Seminar Room?

Hello - I could have sworn that I saw recent info on this somewhere in the forums, but cannot find it.  My seminar license is for 200 attendees, but I see no way to stop registration at a certain number.  Is there?  I haven't used it for a while, but I remember the last time we used it we had a ton more people register and ran into issues - I would like to not let any more than 240 people actually register.  I believe that I put this comment in the Adobe wiki at some point, and received a notice that it had been implemented, but not sure if they meant for Adobe 8 or 9... Thank you for any insight!

#2 2012-08-15 10:57:10

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Cap # of Attendees in Seminar Room?

This should be a part of the events module of Connect 9, but is not out yet. However, there are also 3rd party registration tools that would allow you to cap registrations, and other features.

#3 2012-08-16 10:22:38

**_SusanMac_**

Re: Cap # of Attendees in Seminar Room?

Hi Jorma -- thank you.  Good to know. I do use Conference Edge but for my paid meetings, I just didn't think about it for one of our free classes since folks can sign up for them right on our website and are used to it.

Board footer