Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-08-09 11:37:54

**_CBristol_**

Presenter 8 Animation sync is off.

Hi I am new and I downloaded Presenter 8 (Trial waiting for the eLearning suite to come in) and imported the audio file, however when I went to preview my animations were off. I then went into sync and it wouldn't allow me to sync, but would allow me to include a script. I did have the animations on ON CLICK.

Unlike the previous version there is no "animation" button in the sync box - Any ideas.

#2 2012-08-09 12:25:50

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Presenter 8 Animation sync is off.

You need to press the SYNC button (two arrows pointing in opposite directions), then use the button to the right (arrow pointing to the right), that looks like a play button to call your animations.

The UI is not as intuitive as in Presenter 7 and older, but the functionality is there.

Sync+animations.jpg?download=Sync+animations.jpg

Sync+Button.jpg?download=Sync+Button.jpg

#3 2012-08-09 13:54:35

**_CBristol_**

Thanks very much -- It really is very confusing.

#4 2012-08-13 10:12:09

**_CBristol_**

I am converting others PPT to presenter, one slide has 18 animations in it, with the animations already created in PPT - Is there a way for presenter to just import the synced animations or do you just have to do them one by one - It seems like a lot of work - iSpring transfers the animations as well as the audio -- But I like the controls and features of presenter.

Thanks

Board footer