Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-08-09 07:04:57

**_kabyrd_**

Import Captivate Quiz into Adobe Presenter eLearning Course

Another interesting point.  I have a 5 question quiz created in Captivate 6, published to get the swf file and imported it into Adobe Presenter.  It appears to have loaded, but does not play while in preview mode nor published as final.  However; if you preview you can see the thumbnail that it did import the quiz swf but does not play in the full blown view.  just in the top left corner as a thumbnail.

#2 2012-08-09 12:28:54

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Import Captivate Quiz into Adobe Presenter eLearning Course

Ok, just a couple thoughts here.

Presenter 8 has all the same question types as Captivate 6, so I'm not sure why you need to go through this work flow for the questions.

SWFs imported into Presenter should play back (not sure why yours is not), but they don't do any tracking or reporting. So you wouldn't get the information that your users gave to answer the questions, so you are better off recreating the questions in Presenter.

#3 2012-08-09 14:15:01

**_kabyrd_**

The reason that I am in Presenter at all is due to the Captivate file has many / several flv clips in it and there is the 5 question quiz.  The flv's were chugging and playback was unexceptable.  In Captivate Quiz I had replaced the correct and incorrect responses with an image instead of plain text.  Since I spent a great amount of time on these images I would like to use them.  I did not see anywhere in Presenter settings to do the same.  It would have been a PLUS to have that feature in Presenter as well.

#4 2012-08-09 14:44:59

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

It has been a while since I tried associating images with the answer feed back in Presenter (because it was always a fight), so I get the frustration there. I'll let you know if I succeed.

Board footer