Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-06-26 03:23:21

**_zvone_**

FMSCore.exe memory overload

Hi, we have just upgraded from Connect 7.5 SP2 to Connect 8 (8.2.0.1) and had a problem with one meeting room. It worked perfectly for 3 days till yesterday evening when it would crash. When I looked at processes on server i saw that when you enter that meeting room FMSCore.exe process for that room would take 60% of CPU and rise till it reaches 2GB or RAM and than crashes. I'm running Windows 2003 R2 with 4GB RAM. Meeting room was empty at that time and there was almost no uploaded content.

Thanks for any help.

Zvonko

#2 2012-06-27 01:44:04

**_zvone_**

Re: FMSCore.exe memory overload

I have a new info on this. This morning i entered this new meeting room and it was very sluggish. When I checked server i saw that FSMCore.exe process is again taking cca 60% of CPU. This time memory did not rise but meeting room was not usable. Again I had to delete it and make the new one with same URL so that we can continue our international conference. It's working OK now but this is starting to get annoying. Dose anyone know what could be the problem.
BTW I forgot to mention one more thing. We use Master Video Control pod to get better video quality. That is the only "non standard" thing we use.

Board footer