Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-06-14 10:02:41

**_Bardy_**

Two questions: increment Host and customization registration page

I need to purchase an Adobe Connect account for a client, but I have two questions:

1. I purchase one account with one single host, if afterwards I need to add some more will I be able to purchase additional hosts with the same original account ?

2. I create an event that participants can access only after registering.  Is it possible to personalize the registration page or can I put the registration form inside my clients

#2 2012-06-14 11:11:17

**_Jeff_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Two questions: increment Host and customization registration page

Bardy wrote:

1. I purchase one account with one single host, if afterwards I need to add some more will I be able to purchase additional hosts with the same original account ?

Yes, you should be able to add another user without any issues. However, it's important to note that there is a 5 license minimum for all licensing models with any annual purchase of Adobe Connect from an Authorized Reseller. If you're looking to only purchase 1 license, you may need to purchase a Monthly Plan directly from Adobe's website. You can get more information about that here.

Bardy wrote:

2. I create an event that participants can access only after registering.  Is it possible to personalize the registration page or can I put the registration form inside my clients

Board footer