Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-04-13 06:26:39

**_Archaon_**

Virtual classroom in Curriculum locks prereq content that was unlocked

Hello,

I've run into a problem, or bug?, with the use of a curriculum, virtual classrooms and prerequisites.
I want to know if this a bug, a design deciscion from Adobe or am I missing something ;)

Simple example to illustrate the point:
When I create a currciulum that consist of a virtual classroom and a course (a PDF for example) where the virtual classroom counts as a prerequisite for the course this "bug" occurs.
So setup is thus : classroom as first item, then course as second item. Second item (course)unlockeds after participating in virtual classroom. Simple :)

When students are enrolled for this currciulum, they follow the virtual classroom. Prereq is than met and the course unlocks. BUT, when a students clicks on the link (or button) of the virtual classroom after the course had been unlocked. The virtual classroom opens for the student (as expected). If I as a trainer have ended this virtual classroom or have the set-up to block incoming participants, Adobe Connect sees this as a prereq that is no longer met en it will lock the course (PDF) again??!!!

So, students pass prereq, but afterwards prereq is reset again when students clicks on the wrong button or link....

Can someone tell me what is happening here?

#2 2012-04-13 14:30:20

alistairlee

Re: Virtual classroom in Curriculum locks prereq content that was unlocked

This doesn't sound like a design decision; I'm asking around to see what I can find out.

#3 2012-05-01 00:53:34

**_Archaon_**

Re: Virtual classroom in Curriculum locks prereq content that was unlocked

Anybody had have the same issue ? Is this familiar to anyone?
But more important, how do i solve this?

Thanks for the help?

Board footer