Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-04-27 08:14:47

**_bcrabtree9_**

Audio Connection Trouble with iPhone

Hello,

I run virtual training in Adobe Connect Pro and I had a participant recently bring an issue to light that I am looking for help on.   

I had a Participant located in Europe who had connect pro dial out to him to join the audio conference.  He was using a headset plugged into his iPhone and said that when the system prompted him to press 1 to join the audio conference he pressed 1, but that the audio system did not recognize the key stroke and he was unable to enter the conference.

I tested this problem out from my office in America with an iPhone and I was able to join.  Has anyone else experienced a similar problem connecting to the audio when pressing 1 with an iPhone?  It could be that the particular participant just had a faulty phone, but I wanted to check.

Thanks,

Bill

#2 2012-04-27 16:20:02

**_jbvetter_**

Re: Audio Connection Trouble with iPhone

What audio conferencing provider do you use for you Integrated Audio? I would suggest check into this with them. I would expect that the "press 1 to enter the conference" functionality would be handed by the audio bridge, not by Adobe Connect.

Board footer