Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-01-24 02:52:13

**_maven_**

registration page for integration with Adobe Connect

Hi there , I would like to do a self registration for new users that can also create the same users in the Adobe Connect Server Enterpriise. I was advised tp create a registration page (using any language that can send/parse HTTPs/XML) to allow end-users to register, and then using the XML APIs of Connect, create users within the system and add them to the appropriate groups inside of Connect. 

Since I am not a developer,I need more information on how this can be done. This would be easier for me to explain to a technical person on how to develop the self registration page which can be integrated to the Adobe Connect system. can anyone advice me on this or send me on any links that can explain this question. Appreciate the help

#2 2008-02-11 11:43:07

**_cfrechette_**

Re: registration page for integration with Adobe Connect

There are a number of ways to do this, depending on what technologies you have available. We recently built a similar system using AJAX and PHP to integrate Connect with our LMS via the XML API.

Do you know what your technology options are, especially regarding server-side scripting languages?

Also, what exactly do you have in mind for this 'self-registration'? What will it look like from the user's perspective? In what ways is the registration form provided by Connect insufficient for your purposes?

#3 2008-04-16 03:01:20

**_omairaslam_**

Re: registration page for integration with Adobe Connect

Hello

I saw your post on the connectusers.com forum. I have recently finished an extensive project involving the Adobe Connect Server with our own portal. We drive the Adobe Connect Server from our portal so we have extensive experience with the Adobe Connect API. If you want, we can assist you with the integration of your website with the Adobe Connect Server through the API.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Omair

maven wrote:

Hi there , I would like to do a self registration for new users that can also create the same users in the Adobe Connect Server Enterpriise. I was advised tp create a registration page (using any language that can send/parse HTTPs/XML) to allow end-users to register, and then using the XML APIs of Connect, create users within the system and add them to the appropriate groups inside of Connect. 

Since I am not a developer,I need more information on how this can be done. This would be easier for me to explain to a technical person on how to develop the self registration page which can be integrated to the Adobe Connect system. can anyone advice me on this or send me on any links that can explain this question. Appreciate the help

Board footer