Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2007-12-10 14:33:38

**_JeniQ_**

Attendee List Report

Is there some reporting feature that will allow you to see who entered your meeting room?

#2 2007-12-10 15:13:40

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Attendee List Report

Yes,

In the enterprise manager, select your meeting room, then select the Reports option. From there you can see who has attended the room, and who has attended the room by session.

Jorma_at_RealEyes

#3 2008-04-04 10:52:28

**_myrthachang_**

I am trying out Adobe Connect (not the Professional, just plain Connect).  When attendees join the meeting, they have to enter an email address.  Can you please tell me how do I get those email addresses so I can email follow-up ?  Thanks so much.

#4 2008-04-07 08:03:49

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Unfortunately Connect (not Pro) doesn't allow any back-end management on the server. If I had to venture a guess as to why they were asked for their email, it would be so that if they were given permissions to the room where they could email themselves the chat or notes history, then that function would work.

So for the short answer, i don't believe that there is a way for you to get those email addresses. If you want them you should probably ask the attendees to put their email in the chat pod. That way you can have a record of it.

Jorma_at_RealEyes

#5 2008-04-07 16:18:37

alistairlee

Hey Myrtha,

If your participants are "known users" (i.e. they are not logging on as guests), then this information is available under reports.
- Click on Meetings
- Select the meeting on which you want to report
- Select 'Reports'
- Select 'By Attendees'

Connect should tell you the email address of all registered guests and the time they logged in and logged out.  Here's a quick demo:
http://experience.acrobat.com/p45804129/

The easiest way to capture email addresses for unknown users who are logging in as guests is to use the EVENTS module.  This module allows you to have guests self-register for a meeting or event.  Connect will capture the email addresses and can generate a report indicating who attended (among other data).

#6 2008-04-09 17:22:42

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

That is for Connect Pro, not Connect

Board footer