Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-10-19 04:29:16

**_paco_**

URL Scheme for Adobe Connect Mobile

We have a booking system under adobeconnect, we would like now to create a "mobile version" of this system. For this we need to know how to launch  the AdobeConnect app form other apps. for this We need the URL Scheme such as "adobesomething://......"

Thanks in advanced
Paco.

#2 2011-10-20 12:49:40

alistairlee

Re: URL Scheme for Adobe Connect Mobile

Hey Paco,

You should be able to use "connectpro://" to open Adobe Connect Mobile.

Thanks,
Alistair

#3 2011-10-21 04:35:18

**_paco_**

Thank you very much for your information. we have now other doubt ;-)

How can we pass the "user login" and "passwd" in the URL schema?. Something like this:

NSURL *connectURL = [NSURL URLWithString:@"connectpro://adobeconnect.uc3m.es/glo"?USER=... AND PASS=.......];

We have seen that it must be possible because if you run the adobeconnect mobile app and you select "alternative login" the program redirect you to Safari browser, the safari ask you "login" and "passwd" and then the safari passes the data (login and passwd) to app.

#4 2011-12-05 01:51:39

**_reaperbk_**

Please, make instructions how to make url to start connect pro on iPhone from other app? I have server and application, i need to login with user login and password and start connect pro with needed room and without entering user credentials one more time in connect pro.

I know theres url like: connectpro://server/meeting/?guestName=test
Its working for guest, but how to make it work for user with login and password??

#5 2011-12-05 04:54:51

**_ssahai_**

For normal http meetings the following url works to input username/password credentials at launch time. I would guess that the same would stand for mobile version but of course it's my conjecture.

myaccount.adobeconnect.com/m1?login=abc@adobe.com&password=secret

appending connectpro:// to urls like above may work.

Last edited by **_ssahai_** (2011-12-05 04:56:07)

#6 2011-12-09 00:50:18

**_reaperbk_**

for now in our application we are using authentication on server before call url with meeting, and it seems working for now.

#7 2012-01-10 05:04:40

**_lightrain_**

Is there any document related to this topic?
Recently we are going to develop an Android app which will list our connect meetings.
I would like to know how to compose the url to open connect mobile app by other applications.
By the way, my connect service uses ssl.
Thanks

Board footer