Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-04-28 13:31:18

**_speterson_mn_**

Control Browser Window size?

I am using connect pro to deliver courses created with Presenter 7.  When one of the courses is launched from the curriculum the browser window is much smaller than the browser window in which it was launched from.  I have noticed this behavior with both Chrome and Internet Explorer.
Is there any way to control the size of the browser window?

#2 2010-02-03 17:55:10

**_jcharland001_**

Re: Control Browser Window size?

I have the same question. Has anyone found a way to control the browser window size upon launching content?

#3 2010-08-12 08:43:06

**_jessicaleahy_**

Hi guys,

You may want to control the size of the browser window which opens when a viewer accesses your web page. The default behavior is for the browser window to open at its last setting. You can force the browser window to open at a specific pixel size (width and height). You can still resize, maximize, or minimize the window once it has opened, but re-opening or refreshing the window will pull it back to the settings you have defined. Just use this simple JavaScript to perform this function. You need to add code to the <head> section and the <body> tag.

Jessica Leahy
http://CollectWealth.ws

#4 2011-11-23 12:46:18

**_Matt_at_CPS_**

So there's no way to set the window size in Presenter?

From my experience the default behavior is for the window to open at 720x540. The windows always open in that size for presentations I've uploaded to Connect. These dimensions are specified in the "breeze-manifest" and "viewer" files. Those files are editable, but Connect doesn't allow other file types besides .ppt and .pptx to be uploaded.

I don't have access to my company's website to specify the size to open the window in from the link so it would be easier if these settings could be changed in PowerPoint with the Presenter add-on.

Last edited by **_Matt_at_CPS_** (2011-11-23 13:23:17)

Board footer