Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2007-10-01 14:25:40

**_gfrichette_**

Recorded Meeting Audio not synch'd

I recorded a meeting the other day with two presenters using VOIP.

When I launch the playback, the two presenters voice plays back at the same time when really, presenter 1 spoke for 20 minutes, then presenter 2 spoke for the remaining 20.

I'm not worried about recovery the playback file but I would like to know how to prevent that from happening again.

Suggestions?

#2 2007-11-29 13:47:43

**_sean_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Recorded Meeting Audio not synch'd

This is a know bug with SP3.

In speaking with Adobe Connect Platinum support, they have re-created this and Connect engineering is working on it. I have an open ticket still and getting the updates.

It has to do with the camera pause functionality interfering with the VoIP audio playback on recording only.

Current solution/advice - either load a jpg of the speaker in a share pod or use the web camera without the pausing it.

#3 2008-02-19 13:35:15

**_Wmccarthy_**

any new info on this?

We have recordings that generally last 3 hours.  Around hour number 1 they start to lose voice/visual synch.

#4 2008-02-21 19:51:29

**_sean_at_RealEyes_**

I believe this was fixed with the latest patch to SP3 (which sounds like SP4, if you ask me, but hey?...)

#5 2008-02-23 11:07:57

**_cquirk_**

Sp4, I was told by support that this wouldn't be fixed until the release of 7. I have heard or seen nothing in regards to Sp4.

#6 2008-02-26 06:26:31

**_michael_**

You can find updates to Service Pack 3 (for C6) here:

http://www.adobe.com/support/connect/updaters.html

Board footer