Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-04-07 10:21:54

**_oneworld95_**

iPhone app issues

I've connected via my iPhone 4 using the app (version 1.0.5). Once it enters the meeting, all it does is cycle through different setting windows -- without giving me the chance to click anything. I see the Chat, Screen, and Camera options at the bottom, but not sure what it's doing. The meeting is one that I've created. Am I doing something wrong?

#2 2011-04-26 08:40:15

**_matt.balcombe_**

Re: iPhone app issues

Is the iPhone the only device logged in? My understanding is that you can't drive a meeting from the App itself but it can interact once in a meeting - if you try logging in with credentials on your machine then logging in as a guest on your iPhone I think it should work allowing the two users to interact.

#3 2011-04-26 08:47:36

**_oneworld95_**

Thanks, Matt. I'll try that and see how it goes.

#4 2011-05-07 13:52:36

**_praha_**

The latest Adobe Connect Mobile app for iOS is now available. There are 2 versions in the App Store so when you search for 'Adobe Connect', make sure to download the version for 'Adobe Connect Mobile for iOS' and make sure it's build 1.5.9.
To answer your question, like Matt stated, you cannot drive the meeting using your iPhone. The Host has to log in on a desktop machine to drive the meeting. However, as a client on the iPhone, you can broadcast your video and audio if the Host grants you these permissions.

Here's the link for the Adobe Connect Mobile for iOS (version: 1.5.9):

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adobe-co … mpt=uo%3D2

-minh

#5 2011-05-11 17:32:35

**_ckarpovich_**

The mobile app is very impressive!  Will the ability to drive meetings and advance slides be in future releases?  Any idea when this would be implemented?

#6 2011-05-19 12:19:16

**_vlbrown_**

The ability to log in as host and drive the meeting is crucial. It's not just a "nice to have". It's a requirement to make the mobile app useful.

#7 2011-10-09 22:36:46

**_thestein_**

Agreed.  Ability to function as a host via mobile (start conf call, share documents, etc) is very important.

#8 2011-10-21 18:42:58

**_heywardjr_**

Stay tuned. Adobe has added this function to host meetings from Android devices. That is version 1.7. This same update was submitted to Apple at the same time but Apple desired changes and it has been re-submitted. We expect approval soon and posting to the Apple App Store once Apple approves the release.

#9 2011-11-15 16:46:56

**_praha_**

Adobe Connect Mobile for iOS version 1.7.5 is NOW available at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adobe-co … 37503?mt=8

-minh

Board footer