Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-11-09 19:13:59

**_tapatel_**

How does one restart a training module?

I was going through some training modules, as it happens on Adobe Connect, and I find that at the end of each module the module is a fixed with a "Continue" button and there is no way to re-start that module. So the only choices are "Open" and "Continue", so when you have reached the end and wish to jump back in to refresh the training you are not able to.

#2 2011-11-10 08:05:11

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: How does one restart a training module?

Something is not reporting correctly. Once you are finished with the module, you should have a passed or completed status. The button will then change to "Review". If there is no quiz in the presentation, then to get a complete status, you must view every slide in the presentation. To get passed, you must pass the quiz.

#3 2011-11-10 13:21:50

**_tapatel_**

I viewed every slide in the module and now desire to "review" some modules but am not offered this. When I reach the final slides in each module I am not offered a "close window", after sometime I close the browser window. This occurs doesn't matter which browser I use.

#4 2011-11-10 20:11:13

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

double check that there are no hidden slides, or branching in the project that could cause you to not see all the slides in the presentation. Also, double check that the reporting is set to Connect and there is not a setting that would cause the reporting to not work out.

You won't see an option to  "close window" as that is not a part of Presenter's or Captivate's functionality, so I'm not sure what you are looking for here.

Board footer