Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2007-11-05 12:35:53

**_jameslloyd_**

Midwest commercial user interested in starting a group

Hi,

I would be interested in forming a usergroup of commercial users in the midwest.  I'm in Madison, Wisconsin and work for a biotech company.  We use Connect to train scientists and support staff around the world.

#2 2007-11-06 22:52:01

**_bjschone_**

Re: Midwest commercial user interested in starting a group

Hi James,

I'm in Kansas City, and I'd be interested in a usergroup, too. I work at a large energy company that uses Connect to train people across the US.

I'll keep an eye on these forums... Hopefully a few other folks will be interested.

B.J. Schone

#3 2007-11-15 10:45:15

**_ljansen_**

Hi,

There may be a connect user group getting started in the Mpls/St.Paul area through Easel Training.  If you are interested, please contact Dave Schumacher at Easel Training (www.easeltraining.com). 

I work in the MSP area as the director of an eLearning program which focuses on professional development for Audiologists (www.audiologyonline.com).  We've been using Adobe Connect for about 6 months and I'm hoping we can get this user group started!

Regards,

Leigha Jansen
Audiology Online

#4 2008-07-21 07:57:12

**_scottrbw_**

Would love to be included -- we have been working with Connect to train sales engineers for a manufacturing company (Endress+Hauser -- www.us.endress.com) -- we mfg process instrumentation equipment (measuring flow, level, pressure, temperature, analytical parameters). 

We have been using Presenter and Connect since late 2006 for our US operation, and are currently generating a lot of interest with other divisions in our company globally (Canada is getting on board, we have sold our content to China, and a dozen or more entities within our company are checking us out).

#5 2008-07-22 14:02:36

**_vonhess1919_**

I work in a staffing company in Omaha. We use Connect to offer online training, and to a lesser degree Meetings.

Would be interested in joining a Midwest User Group.  Please keep me posted.

Regards,

Jim Kalhorn
jkalhorn@ca-industries.com

#6 2008-09-09 17:20:03

**_headTrix_**

Have you guys checked out MeetUp.com? They have user groups being formed in every city. I think it would be a good idea to start an online Connect Usergroup that we can all sit in an from any state!

Hope to see you guys online!

headTrix, Inc.
An Adobe Certified Training Provider
An Interactive New Media Agency
www.headTrix.com | www.headTrixTraining.com
310.450.0122 | info@headTrix.com
Consulting | Design | Development | Training

#7 2010-08-30 10:49:27

**_jameslloyd_**

Just got some spam in reply to this message so I'm gonna mark it as answered and unsubscribe.

#8 2011-11-10 04:50:59

**_shiwak_**

Do you people like to also connect with european workers also? I am from slovenija, and I am owner of small online education firm and also online shop .
I am also interested in this , It will be really cool for layman like me :)

Regards,
Ashish

Last edited by **_shiwak_** (2011-11-10 04:51:20)

#9 2012-08-31 00:39:22

**_batlon13_**

Really its good idea.I live in South Asia and i am Working in a big SEO company.I also Want connect yours user group.

Board footer