Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-02-06 14:49:02

**_Terry_at_RefinedData_com_**

Read and Sign Documents - Creating Compliance Programs using Presenter

Hi Everyone,

As long time resellers of Adobe eLearning products we often get asked if it's possible to use Adobe Presenter to administer compliance programs.

There are many situations where you need to distribute information to employees or stakeholders and obtain documented proof that they have received, read and understood the contents. Distributing the latest version of your organization's Sexual Harassment Policy document is a good example.

In the spirit of "Paying it Forward" I've created an example of how you can achieve this goal using Adobe Presenter and it's available to the user community.

The results are really a powerful extension to the ways most companies use Presenter and it opens up a whole realm of possibilities for the use of the product. The HR department is likely to be thrilled to see this type of solution but Legal, Sales and other groups are likely to want to use it too.

After publishing your project to the Adobe Enterprise server and turning the content in to a course, you will be able to obtain a list of all employees who have declared that they have read and understood your document. If you use Presenter to report its results to a SCORM compliant LMS or CMS (such as Moodle) you will get the same result. Now you'll have documented proof of receipt and comprehension for important documents on a named user by user basis.

However, Presenter does not do what we need out of the box and so I've created a tutorial to show you how to get the job done.

You can view the sample Read and Sign Document here and then watch the Narrated Tutorial on how to do it yourself.

We are putting this information out to the user community because we believe it will extend the value you can get from Presenter in your organization.

If you need help with this or any of your eLearning needs, don't hesitate to contact me. We're experts in both Adobe and Moodle solutions.

Have a great day!

Last edited by **_Terry_at_RefinedData_com_** (2008-02-06 14:53:30)

Board footer