New Toronto Group

905-897-7790 x 4012

fax: 905-897-9952

rickp@newyyz.com

#3 2007-10-15 08:51:07

**_Terry_at_RefinedData_com_**

Re: candian provider?

Hi Philip,

We're a leading supplier of Acrobat Connect Pro here in Canada and I'd be delighted to help out with your requirements for software, training or content development.

As you may have seen on the forum, I'm a regular poster and we not only sell the solution "out of the box" but we try to think outside of the box too. We have several customized add-on products for ConnectPro that really add some missing functionality and I'd be happy to show you how these work in a live meeting.

Our clients cover a broad range of industries and we provide a total solution that can include repurposing existing training materials and shooting video to meet your needs. You can view a testimonial presentation at http://Train.RefinedData.com/Testimonials

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of service.

Regards,

Terry Shane
President
Refined Data Solutions

#4 2008-01-29 14:13:08

**_ddarling37_**

My name is Darlene Owens and Premiere Global is also a provider of the Adobe Connect Professional Solution.  Premiere Global is also the chosen partner for the audio integration.  My contact info is as follows:
Darlene Owens
Premiere Global Services
Office: 610-689-0558
Email: darlene.owens@premiereglobal.com

#5 2008-01-29 16:24:31

**_Terry_at_RefinedData_com_**

Thanks for contributing Darlene. We're also a Premiere Global reseller here in Canada and the USA and I can attest to what a great product it is.

So much so that we automatically set up all of our ConnectPro clients with accounts at Premiere because it simply make no sense to use any other product with your live events especially if you plan to record your sessions.

If you use other telephone conferencing vendors right now we can probably give you a better rate and greater functionality. It's really a no-brainer.

Have a great day!

#6 2010-05-31 02:14:57

**_Emely32_**

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Board footer