Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-07-29 08:11:58

**_hector_indi_**

Help Required Connect Support in Flex Application

Hello All,
            I am a newbie so i would like some help here. we want Adobe connect support in our application ie. we want that user can attend the conferences or classes on the application itself.
So we need only participation not any hosting capability. I have heard abt a SDK Collaboration Builder SDK 2.0 but i m naive enough to figure out only hosting part not as participents.
Please guide me to the right direction.

Thanks and regards
Piyush Kumar

#2 2011-08-01 08:04:52

**_anick_**

Re: Help Required Connect Support in Flex Application

You cannot configure Connect Meeting to run on your custom application, it would run on its own legacy framework. You can use Webservice API in your application for some customized feature. You can review Connect Webservice Document at http://help.adobe.com/en_US/connect/8.0 … rvices.pdf

#3 2011-08-01 08:12:57

**_hector_indi_**

So that means that at any level i can't use a Meeting in my Custom application?
because i have seen a tutoril on making a chat application when in a meeting in your application?
please elobrate because i couldn't find as such oh that document u mentioned.

Thanks And Regards
Piyush kumar

#4 2011-08-01 08:34:43

**_anick_**

The Connect Meeting Room will work on the same framework, you can only give look and feel by creating customized pods [ extent to which it is supported in SDK as you mentioned a tutorial] or you can make a custom application  where from a user can do multiple actions for example user logs in to the meeting room using API calls however meeting room will work the way it is working now. The Document talks about various API calls that you can use in your custom code written in Java,.net or flex etc

#5 2011-08-08 06:29:45

**_hector_indi_**

thanks for your support!!
so i got the basic idea that we can creat custom look and feel for the meeting by calling various API but still if a student or a participent have to actually attent a eclass or a seminar then he has to go to the adobe's connect web application right??
whereas the admin can still control the meeting or seminar through the custom application!

thnanks for your precius time!
Regards!

#6 2012-04-25 13:07:11

**_giovanny.manrique_**

I need help, The CONNECT SERVER send this message, I dont Know doing. Thanks, excuse for my lenguaje, I dont Speak good English

Enviado el: domingo, 15 de abril de 2012 06:00 a.m.
Para: Edward Yovanny Saavedra Orozco
Asunto: Adobe Connect - Informe de uso de la cuenta

Hola:

Puede estar a punto de quedarse sin cuotas para Adobe Connect. En los

#7 2012-04-25 14:41:05

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

I'll respond in English and have a Spanish Translation (sorry if it is not very clear)

This is a licensing limitation notification email. It is letting you know that you have exceeded 80% of your Named Organizer (Meeting Host) licenses. If I read this message correct, it appears that you have 5 Named Organizers and, at some point, had 4-5 individuals in the Meeting Host Group. You can change this notification by going to Administration > Account > Notifications and either increasing the notification limit, or turn off the notification for the warning.

You can purchase more Named Organizer licenses as well, but I suspect that is not the right course of action here.

Voy a responder en Ingl

Board footer