Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-03-29 08:22:00

**_HarryM_**

Campaign Tracking option: how to use it?

Hello,

I trying to study the the Events features on the Connect Pro and i have some questions about the campaign:

1 - What is it for?

2 - How to use it?

3 -  Where do I look for its results?

#2 2010-03-29 19:59:59

**_dyun_**

Re: Campaign Tracking option: how to use it?

You can use the campaign tracking option to track registered users by campaign source. The Events registration and attendance reports list campaign sources alongside user names. This is essentially some unique ID for how the user got to the event registration.

For example you may have one ID that gets used if a user came to the event from email and a second one for if a user comes through your website.  Other common campaigns include e‑mail, search engine campaigns, and banner ad campaigns. To track campaigns, you manually modify the automatically provided registration URL.

Take a look at the documentation:
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/AcrobatConn … 58792.html

hope this helps,
david

#3 2010-05-13 09:20:53

**_RalphJacobs_**

Use the campaign tracking option to track registered users by campaign source. The Events registration and attendance reports list campaign sources alongside user names. Common campaigns include e‑mail offerings, search engine campaigns, and banner ad campaigns. To track campaigns, you manually modify the automatically provided registration URL.

One method of adding campaign tracking is to select the campaign tracking option on the Create Registration page when creating a new event. You can also add campaign tracking to an existing event if you have not published the event or sent out invitations.

Eventmanagement

#4 2011-04-01 06:19:34

**_gabblet_**

thanks dyun for the information i am also looking for the same. thanks for sharing the link.

#5 2011-07-18 00:15:13

**_Andrew123_**

I am working upon a web application which is using Adobe Connect Server (8.0) to create meetings on the Server.

Last edited by **_Andrew123_** (2011-07-18 00:17:34)

Board footer