Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-04-06 09:35:12

**_dennis_**

Adobe Presenter Quiz settings

Hello All,

I am using both Captivate(5) and Presenter(7.0.6) to run quizzes housed in ACP 7.5

Here is my trouble...Once a user answers a question, I can not get the Presenter quizzes to allow the user to go back to an earlier question to change it.

For Captivate quizzes I can not get the individual interactions to report up to ACP

Thoughts?

#2 2011-04-12 11:15:38

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Adobe Presenter Quiz settings

For Presenter, make sure the "Allow backward movement" option is checked in the quiz settings, Adobe Presenter > Manage Quiz > Edit button on Quiz > Quiz Settings tab.

For Captivate, make sure that the reporting functionality is turned on and set to Adobe Connect. Then make sure that your interactions are also set to report, This should be a simple check box in the properties of each interaction, and the quiz setting should be in Edit > Properties > Quiz Settings > Reporting.

#3 2011-06-02 07:51:07

**_dennis_**

Thank you for posting the response,

This makes me feel better since I was on the right track...I had enabled the reporting and named each interaction, however the reporting was still spotty.

For Presenter, if we set the "allow backward movement..." will this allow the users to change their answers from one response to another?

Thank you,

Dennis

#4 2011-07-15 20:56:57

**_AChemey_**

@dennis - you wrote "For Presenter, if we set the "allow backward movement..." will this allow the users to change their answers from one response to another"?

There are different settings (for both Presenter and Captivate) which allow you to specify the number of attempts on each question and separately the number of attempts for the quiz.  These are both separate from the "allow backwards movement".  You can allow backward movement but restrict the number of attempts for a question, if you would like; or you can allow backward movement and allow them to answer a question an unlimited number of times.

Regards,

Andrew

Board footer