Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-06-16 15:45:39

**_ltimmb_**

iPad app or compliance login page

Hi,

The majority of our target households now host one or more iPads. When a iPad app will be releaded?

Th Iphone App functionality is not ideal as the users need to paste the meeting URL to join a meeting.

BR

L Timm

#2 2010-06-17 09:26:50

**_mrock66_**

Re: iPad app or compliance login page

I believe Apple squashed any chance of an Adobe Connect app on the iPad.

#3 2010-06-17 09:30:05

**_ltimmb_**

agree , but I hope not ;-)

#4 2011-03-31 17:14:34

**_rsinn_**

Just installed v1.5 mobile interface for the Android. Very sexy. There's now full view and you can do polling. I'm waiting for the new version to appear on in the App Store.

#5 2011-03-31 17:45:24

**_dhwalker_**

Everything I hear from Adobe indicates that they are dedicated to serving the mobile market. So it won't be the Flash client but I have to believe we're going to see apps and improvements to existing apps for the Apple products.

#6 2011-04-05 22:56:11

**_simflier_**

i agree:-)

#7 2011-04-28 16:26:36

**_jbvetter_**

See this thread for what Randahm says about Adobe's plans for an iPad app for Adobe Connect:

http://www.connectusers.com/forums/cucb … hp?id=4201

> We do not yet have a version specifically designed for iPad, but this is planned for release in the new year. In the meantime you can attend meetings from the iPad in compatibility mode. Watch for iPad and other tablet updates next year.

I'm following that thread to see if there is any more news of when the iPad app may be released.

Jim

Board footer