Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2007-11-16 10:55:23

**_monkst_**

Problems Using Enhanced Rights

Hi All,  I am new to forum but have been using Adobe Connect Pro for awhile.  I have an issue, I would like to throw out to the rest of you to see if you could explain to me why this is happening.  Many times during an online meeting, I would grant rights rather than promote folks to presenters just so I can control the meeting room a little better.  Has anyone ever noticed that the user automatically gets bumped up to presenter roll?  This doesn't happen initially after I grant a few extra rights ( the most I have granted has been chat pod, file share pod, camera and voice pod).  After doing this, the icon still remains as a participant but with those given rights.  later in the meeting, I would notice where their icon would change automatically to a presenter and they then would have all presenter rights (which I don't want them to have.)  First, is this a common problem?  Second, any suggestions if not?  Is there a fix to this? Am I doing something wrong?  Thanks for your feedback. :)

Board footer