Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-01-31 15:01:32

**_khweir_**

Blackberry phone & tablet

What are the mobile options for Blackberry users?  With such a mix of phones/tablets in my company, I can't offer mobile learning effectively.

#2 2011-02-07 13:41:55

**_randahm_**

Re: Blackberry phone & tablet

The Adobe Connect Mobile team and the Adobe Platform team as a whole are working hard with the makers of the BlackBerry to bring the app to users of Research in Motion (RIM) devices. 

The BlackBerry OS does not currently support Flash. Adobe is working with RIM on our future Flash and device and operating system strategy. Watch for some press announcements later in February with regard to RIM devices and Adobe Connect Mobile.

#3 2011-03-25 12:50:19

**_khweir_**

randahm wrote:

The Adobe Connect Mobile team and the Adobe Platform team as a whole are working hard with the makers of the BlackBerry to bring the app to users of Research in Motion (RIM) devices. 

The BlackBerry OS does not currently support Flash. Adobe is working with RIM on our future Flash and device and operating system strategy. Watch for some press announcements later in February with regard to RIM devices and Adobe Connect Mobile.

Is there an update available?

#4 2011-03-28 11:20:02

**_randahm_**

Since my last post, we participated in the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona in mid-Feb of this year, and had the pleasure of demonstrating a prototype of Adobe Connect Mobile on the BlackBerry Playbook. We have continued our work to enhance Adobe Connect Mobile for the tablet experience, and look forward to saying more when the PlayBook becomes available.

We also continue to work closely with RIM with respect to Smartphone capabilities. Because the operating system technology is different on RIM smartphones vs the PlayBook, you will see us on the PlayBook first.

Board footer