Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-01-27 14:46:25

**_cwhite_**

event registration from external form?

Hi,
I need to figure out a way to send registration info (name, email address, password, are the minimum required fields I believe) for an Adobe Connect Event from my marketing automation system. We will be creating the registration form for a particular event in our marketing system (for CRM integration, lead scoring, etc.) - when someone submits that form, we need to send that registration data to the Adobe Connect Event form for the event, which would then trigger emails with login information, reminders, etc.

With our previous webinar system (Webex), we used a code snippet within the exit page of the form that would send this info to Webex - all we would need to do for each event is change the unique event ID within the code snippet to match the ID for new event.

Does anyone know if this is possible with Adobe Connect and where I can find info and code on how to do this?

Thx,
Colin

#2 2011-01-27 16:43:16

**_jcooper9099_**

Re: event registration from external form?

That is standard form behavior, Connect does not support it nativley though. Security concerns may require you to use a server side language to protect the code, etc. Any web-developer would be able to assit you.

Board footer