Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-12-14 08:19:36

**_jcooper9099_**

Users cannot complete curriculum

I have a simple curriculum. It contains a pre-exam, a lecture in a meeting room, and a post-exam. The user must take the pre-exam to get into the lecture, the user must take the lecture to get into the post exam. The pre-reqs within the curriculum reflect this.

However more than half of our users are getting stuck. They take the pre-exam, enter the meeting room and cannot get to the post exam because the curriculum shows them as "Not taken" for the meeting room.  However there is a time stamp next to "not taken".

I have worked with connect for years and all of it's bugs. This one is very annoying. It is like it has a half record. The time stamp for the time they entered the meeting is correct, but if they entered the meeting, how is that considered "not taken" and why would "not taken" have a time stamp?

Last edited by **_jcooper9099_** (2010-12-14 08:22:01)

#2 2011-01-27 14:03:52

**_emundis_**

Re: Users cannot complete curriculum

We have run in to a similar type of issue.  We have a powerpoint that was uploaded and at the end of the powerpoint it has a question in which they need to confirm they took the class and understand the information.  Then following the class there is a separate test.  However, the test is not unlocking because it is telling the users they are still in progress on the powerpoint.  When you look at the report the people answered the question but it still won't continue.

Definitely an annoying bug.

#3 2011-09-14 15:56:51

**_vadimcjtc_**

We are having the same issues after we upgraded to 7.5 pro.  Does anyone have a solution for this bug?

Thanks in advance.

#4 2011-09-15 08:40:11

**_jcooper9099_**

Supposedly this has been addressed in one of the service packs for 7.5. I havent seen it in a while but we are currentlty on hosted running 8.1  and our newer courses no longer use the curriculum window, which I beleive was a part of our issue.

Board footer