Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-01-16 16:41:42

**_Marty2534_**

How to move training to Shared Folder

Hi,

I created a curriculum that has been is use for a number of years.  I need to move the training so that another user can now enroll.  The training is stored under my profile and I need to move to a "shared" folder.  Does anyone have any advice on the best way to do this to we can keep the same url?

Thanks!

#2 2011-01-17 01:27:27

**_Purnima_**

Re: How to move training to Shared Folder

You just want other user to enroll  then you can set training catalog settings to Enable Catalog Self-Enrollment. This will allow other users to enroll for the training.

If you click on Curriculumname -> Move then it will move the curriculum and URL will remain same

#3 2011-01-17 08:58:48

**_Marty2534_**

I do not want the curriculum to be included in the training catalog. We use the Adobe training application for external vendors.  We know have an administrator who will be enrolling VARs into the training they need to maintain their warranties so I need to be able to move the training into a shared profile so she can access it to enroll users.

#4 2011-01-17 09:54:47

**_Marty2534_**

I was able to move the training just by selecting the content and the resource folder and clicking the "Move" button.  Sorry!  I didn't realize it would be that easy.

Board footer