Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-12-08 18:22:48

**_scalvin_**

Cache Content is not purging

I do have shared storage configured, but my cache content is still not purging itself to meet the size of 40%.  The partition holding the content folder is setup for 100GB since we have had to continue expanding it to meet the demand.  When I looked at the content folder it is at 93GB used.  I will be running out of space soon and would like to resolve this.  I am running 7.0sp3 and would like to migrate/upgrade to 7.5sp1 but till I can resolve the content issue it makes it very challenging to test in QA.

#2 2010-12-13 16:33:02

**_mrock66_**

Re: Cache Content is not purging

This has been an issue in Connect since v6.  If you contact tier 2 they should be able to provide a work around.  If not, I will try to dig it up for you.  Might take a while though, so I'll start looking for it now.

#3 2010-12-15 16:03:28

**_scalvin_**

Re: Cache Content is not purging

If you are able to find anything that could help it would be appreciated.  I have spoken with a few different people (dont know what tiers) and no one has been able to say much more than "thats not how it is suppose to work" or "Once you upgrade to 7.5 it should resolve it".

Board footer