Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-04-30 12:15:52

**_Melody_**

Automatic Emails to Registrants are Not Being Sent

We have an event open for registration.  However, the system allows you to put in your registration information but no email ever shows up in the registered email box.  The first five email options are checked and we do not have to approve the registration.  We just want the person who registers to automatically receive an email with the url to now enter the event.  How can we do this?  Thank you so much for your help.

Melody

#2 2010-05-04 12:49:40

**_AmyBrooks_**

Re: Automatic Emails to Registrants are Not Being Sent

In order for an automatic email to drop to registrants you need to have the email option, "Notify users when approved for event" checked. You say you have the first 5 email options checked which means you have the notify users when being approved and denied checked. The only option that should be checked for automatic notification is "Notify users when approved for event".

#3 2010-05-17 13:43:16

**_jcooper9099_**

I too am having this problem, however "Notify users when approved for event". is the only option checked. It's been happening sporadically since our hosted account URL was changed by Adobe.

#4 2010-05-17 16:40:15

**_DaveG_**

Was it working prior to SP1?  We have suffered with this sporadically occurring problem since we have used Adobe Connect .

It took us forever to find out that "spoofing" email spam filters were blocking all of our internal messages to employees, and to many of our customers.  When Adobe Connect sends the email, it INSISTS on signing it as being sent from our Adobe Connect domain, as opposed to its actual author, adobe.com.  To this day this is a HUGE problem, in that many of our customers never get the information.

#5 2010-07-20 17:26:50

**_shrutikanda_**

I am also looking for the answer that when we "create user" using API with email option true , It never sends an email to the customer .. Is there is anyone who faced the same issue?
And more over it should also send Meeting reminders to the customer also .

#6 2010-09-20 21:56:44

**_jessicaleahy_**

Hi..I am have a similar issue with this one. I already checked the notification but still some emails are not sent.

#7 2010-11-02 14:44:26

**_Henriette8888_**

I have tried all sorts of way to get the event email invitations to go out, but through my tests no email has gone out?

I have tried ticking every single box but nothing appears, the only way I have been able to get registration out is by sending a sending a link myself.

HELP HELP what am I doing wrong

#8 2010-11-03 16:17:26

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Check your junk box. The plain text emails, especially those with an attachment, are likely to get filtered out by spam filters.

#9 2010-11-25 04:47:43

**_jessicaleahy_**

Thanks. I got some of them to check their junk box out and their just there waiting.

Board footer