Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-10-31 23:57:19

alistairlee

Adobe Announces Adobe Connect 8

Adobe has just announced the next major release of Adobe Connect - version 8.0.  This new release has a number of new features including:

- More intuitive user interface that provides meeting hosts, presenters, and participants with even easier access to capabilities; allowing presenters, for example, to quickly and flexibly adjust meeting room layouts in real-time, as needed.

- Enhancements to sharing, chat, video, notes, Q&A, whiteboard, and other functionality

#2 2010-11-03 16:52:40

**_malik_rahul_**

Re: Adobe Announces Adobe Connect 8

Hello,

Where can I get the installation guide for Adobe 8?

Regards,
Rahul

#3 2010-11-04 11:18:09

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Rahul,

You will get the notifications from Adobe regarding access to Connect 8 once it is released to the public. I believe that for licensed customers, it is due out later this month, or early next month, but have not heard a firm date.

#4 2010-11-04 12:38:46

**_malik_rahul_**

Hi, we are planning to deploy 7.5 (Licensed) for one of our clients and they are insisting on AC8. I wanted to have a quick look at the installation guide before recommending them anything. Also, is there any installation difference between 7.5 and 8?

Please advise.

Regards,
Rahul

#5 2010-11-18 02:23:59

**_Purnima_**

You can check instruction for Installation at http://help.adobe.com/en_US/connect/8.0 … nstall.pdf

#6 2010-11-19 05:45:12

**_marjzion_**

Adobe Connect 8 offers powerful new capabilities including a simpler and more intuitive user interface for improved usability, enhanced audio/ video integration for richer participant experiences, a new optional desktop client for improved access, and a software development kit (SDK) for even greater extensibility.
what is the advantage of another version?

thanks for sharing with us!!

Gold bless!!
GOLF GPS

#7 2010-11-22 12:36:59

**_schaub_**

Today I received the eMail with the upgrade announcement and ordered Connect 8.0 licensed. I used the upgrade coupon and I received the confirmation that my order has been processed.

Do you know how long it takes until the download is available over the licensing website?

Regards
Andr

Last edited by **_schaub_** (2010-11-23 08:07:01)

#8 2010-11-25 21:07:20

**_joantraveler_**

adobe really helps me a lot in my business..thanks to you adobe

Board footer