Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-02-18 14:17:54

**_jmorgan_**

Adobe Connect/Angel LMS Issues

It was asked by our Directory of Educational Technology here at Johnson County Community College to get Adobe Connect integrated with our Angel LMS system. 

I downloaded the documentation and zip files from the Adobe Connect web site, and copied the necessary files on all three of our application servers.  I also successfully ran the provided SQL script against the database.  The Adobe Administration nugget was also successfully created.

Now, my first question is this:  on step #8, it is asked to enter the domain of the

#2 2010-11-16 17:22:42

**_bdoherty_**

Re: Adobe Connect/Angel LMS Issues

I have this exact same issue. Does anyone have the Angel integration working?

#3 2010-11-17 04:14:42

**_Purnima_**

Breeze server is same as your Connect Server.

Can you copy the error you are getting, logs if possible.

#4 2010-11-17 08:40:52

**_jmorgan_**

bdoherty, I have yet to be able to get a resolution to this issue.  To be honest with you, after working with Adobe support and ANGEL support, I am close to giving up. 

I opened a ticket with ANGEL support regarding this issue on August 18th of this year.  According to them, they are working with Adobe on getting this issue resolved.

From what I have been told, there is not one soul who has gotten this to work with ANGEL.

The documentation provided by Adobe for this integration needs to be updated and a little more clear.

#5 2010-12-02 16:48:07

**_bdoherty_**

I have recorded a connect session illustrating the problem with Adobe Support. They sent me back to the Angel integration tutorial on this site and considered the issue closed.

Since Blackboard bought Angel there is no interest in supporting Angel anymore. It looks like this integration does not work and should be removed.

Board footer