Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-11-15 14:30:58

**_dyun_**

Google Chrome Extension for Adobe Connect

We've just made a free extension available that allows for 1-click entry into meetings for users of Google Chrome.

This extension allows users to access their meetings from directly in the browser.  This is similar to an application we wrote several years ago called MeetingPulse, which brought users access on their desktop via Adobe AIR.   With this extension, you simply provide your credentials, and then the extension automatically logs you in, obtains a list of your meetings, and allows you to select the meeting to join instantly.  No more login hassles, etc

#2 2010-11-16 00:46:55

**_Purnima_**

Re: Google Chrome Extension for Adobe Connect

When I try to install this, it says, this extension can access your data on all websites and browsing history. Can you look into this? I think this can limit the number of people using this extension.

#3 2010-11-22 18:27:38

**_michael_**

Re: Google Chrome Extension for Adobe Connect

The app makes use of "tabs" (to open your selected meeting room), and then supports communicating with any domain (this is where the browser dialogue comes into play) in order to allow its use with any Adobe Connect installation.  It doesn't do anything with browser history.

If I find the time, I'll clean up the code a little and open source it for both transparency and in hopes that the community might take it further.

Board footer