Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2007-09-14 14:56:17

**_Terry_at_RefinedData_com_**

New Product Features and Add-Ins

Several of my recent posts have been removed because of BSP (Blatant Self Promotion) for which I plead guilty as charged - smack self on wrist :)

However I have been pleasantly surprised at the number of forum users who were very interested in our solutions as they meet a big need among ConnectPro users.

I've also discovered other suppliers and solutions that I was unaware of despite having spent several years working with these products and being a power user.

I have proposed a forum topic area called "Self Promotion and Innovative Connect Solutions" where users could post information about innovative products and services that relate specifically to ConnectPro.

Programmers who have developed front end solutions could let others know about their tools and perhaps even start working collaboratively to build something better that we could all benefit from. Sounds a bit like Open Source Projects...

Although it may fly in the face of forum etiquette, I believe there's a big need out there for innovative solutions. Most people don't know where to even start looking and Adobe support is never going to suggest a third-party solution even if it is what the customer needs.

What do you think. If you agree, please post a response... before this message evaporates into the ether as well.

Have a great Weekend,

Terry

#2 2007-09-17 16:45:20

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: New Product Features and Add-Ins

Terry,

This would be a great place to offer products that go beyond what ACP does already! And, without stepping on so many toes :).

What is a forum if not a place to post new and innovative ideas. We here at RealEyes Media may even use it!

Jorma_at_RealEyes

#3 2007-09-17 23:18:50

Hi Jorma,

Glad you like the idea. This is the perfect place for users to come to find out what's new and innovative that extends the product. It's also a great place for users to make product requests and suggest new concepts.

Regards,

Terry

#4 2007-09-18 09:10:07

alistairlee

Hey everyone,

I do agree that there is value in being able to offer members innovative products or services, but I want to keep it out of the general topic areas.

Based on your suggestion, I've added a new forum called "Partner Offerings".  I'll make sure there is more flexibility in moderating this forum - so if you've got a free utility, a trial, or something similar, you can post it in this new forum.

Thanks,
Alistair

#5 2007-09-18 18:59:07

Thanks Alistair!

I really want to thank you for listening to your users and making the forum a place that works for everyone. I'll be submitting your name to Time magazine as a contender for "Man of the Year". :)

All the Best,

Terry

Board footer