Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2007-09-11 12:23:48

**_dotnetster_**

Pricing of Adobe Connect Professional

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience with the "per per use" option of Connect?  What does it include? Have looked at the website, and there a "n/a" in the box beside Adobe Presenter.  Does this mean that you don't get Adobe Presenter.

Just want to say that I think having a user community is a great idea, because my experience with Adobe technical support and customer services has been terrible.

dotnetster

#2 2007-09-11 16:44:16

**_dotnetster_**

Re: Pricing of Adobe Connect Professional

Hey there,  I've decided to go the Pay per Use route.  I'll see how I get on with it.  At least with this you are not locked into any long term contracts...

Thanks...

dotnetster

#3 2007-09-14 19:59:35

**_Terry_at_RefinedData_com_**

If you will be running seminars more than just a few times, you'll always be better off buying an unlimited use license.

We can provide great deals on named meeting licenses which allow you to run unlimited meetings with up to 100 concurrent attendees. If you think you'll run more than just the odd one-off meeting, stay away from pay-per-use.

Call me for information on pricing and details on unique Meeting add-in pods like our Hands Up application that really enhances your attendee experience.

Good Luck,

Terry

Last edited by **_Terry_at_RefinedData_com_** (2007-09-14 20:00:20)

#4 2007-09-14 22:03:58

**_Hotdog_**

You might want to look into working with a Value Added Reseller with Free Live Ongoing Training and their own internal customer support. They may also be able to get you set up for less than you think, and with a configuration which may offer a lot more value than the pay per use models.

#5 2007-09-17 16:42:31

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Walter is right,

I would discourage using the Pay Per Use version. Your costs can get very large, very fast. If you want to have an idea of pricing email me. RealEyes Media is a Value Added Reseller and Adobe has a list of other Value Added Resellers on their website.

I'd be more than happy to help with any solutions I can.

Jorma_at-RealEyes

Board footer