Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2007-09-13 07:54:34

**_dotnetster_**

Adobe Presenter and Pricing

Hi all,

Does Adobe Presenter come as part of Adobe Connect Professional?  And do you get it when you purchase Connect Pro using the Per-per-minute/use option.  It is not clear from the website.

On the Adobe Presenter page on the Adobe site, when you click "buying options" , it brings you to Adobe Connect Pro page.

dotnetster

#2 2007-09-13 11:27:26

**_michael_**

Re: Adobe Presenter and Pricing

Adobe Presenter is not included by default, it is a separate product that you may purchase along with Meeting, or Training, etc...

It is not included in the PPU version, but you can buy individual copies of Adobe Presenter should you need them.  Take a look at getconnect.com site, for example, for this option.

#3 2007-09-13 11:44:57

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Dotnetster

Feel free to shop around for presenter. I can work out pricing and helping you with your needs for presenter as well.

Please email me with any questions you have.

Jorma

#4 2007-09-13 15:26:28

**_dotnetster_**

Hi Michael and Jorma_at_RealEyes,

That's odd.  I did a little bit more digging and it turns out that you can download Abode Presenter 6.2 from the Adobe site.  I currently have a free trial of Connect Professional.  I got it from this link:

http://connectpro85502224.emea.acrobat. … rtmain.htm

Scroll down to "Publish Presentations" and click on the "Install Adobe Presenter" link.  It appears as a separate menu item in Powerpoint.

dotnetster...

#5 2007-09-13 17:46:14

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Yeah, this will give you a trial version of presenter to go with your trial account, or a full version of presenter to go with you connect account if you purchased the appropriate licensing. On a PPU account you may end up getting charge for retail Presenter by downloading this like, though I'm not totally sure how the PPU account works.

Jorma

#6 2007-09-13 17:47:19

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

also to use that link you must be logged in as a registered user for Adobe Connect Pro and have the appropriate permissions to download that product.

Jorma

Board footer