Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-05-17 13:49:44

**_jcooper9099_**

Events missing custom fields after SP1 upgrade

Our hosted account was just upgraded to 7.5 SP1.  Since then all of our events that collected information like Address, City and State were no longer collecting such information. All the events were still there except that all of them only collected First and last name, email and password.

Anybody else?

#2 2010-05-17 16:32:18

**_DaveG_**

Re: Events missing custom fields after SP1 upgrade

We had a similar occurrence.  We had added addtional Required Short Answer fields to our Event registration records.  These ceased working and disappeared at SP1 on 4/30/2010.  We had to recreate them.  After a repair to our account that was unrelated to this, but that forced us to create NEW seminar rooms as a workaround (solution provided by Adobe Support), the original Required Short Answer fields reappeared, and now report the information twice per registration record.  This SP was ALL messed up at implementation...at least for THIS hosted account.

#3 2010-05-18 10:12:05

**_jcooper9099_**

Same kind of problems here. I wonder if this was beta tested on the hosted account servers.

#4 2010-05-21 13:43:49

**_DaveG_**

I am seriously wondering if ANY testing occurred on this "upgrade" prior to implementation.  It seems we find more and more frustrating errors every week, and our patience has run out calling Adobe Tech Support.  Sadly, they seem very unfamiliar with Adobce Connect, VERY difficult to understand, and hardly ever have a solution available short of "this issue will be escalated and we'll call you back".  Appreciated, but hardly of any value when 30 customers are awaiting the start of a webinar.

OK...Adobe Connect rant subsides for another day...we'll continue to wait for some CUSTOMER "benefit" to emerge from this "upgrade".  We now return you to your regularly scheduled life.

#5 2010-06-10 08:51:11

**_jcooper9099_**

Was there any solution to the data appearing more than once in the report? This has recoccured 4 times now, meaning that I have 4 columns for every cutom field, making the report nearly unreadable.

Board footer