Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-05-06 04:11:47

**_kajalkavia_**

Threshoold exceeded for consurrent training users

Hi,

I have recently recieved the following message whenever I login to the connect pro dashboad:

"1. Threshold exceeded for concurrent training users. your account quota for concurrent training users has exceeeded the threshold of 80% usage.

Does anyone know what this means on a hosted solution?

Kind regards,

Kajal Kavia

#2 2010-05-06 11:44:48

**_mrock66_**

Re: Threshoold exceeded for consurrent training users

Sounds like you might need to add more concurrent training users.  Under the administrator tab you should be able to see how many licenses you have.  You should increase this by purchasing more, or limit the amount of training users you have enrolled in your courses.  Let me know if that helps.

#3 2010-05-07 03:19:54

**_kajalkavia_**

I have a 10 user license and I have 5 trainers registered as hosts. So I still have 5 free licenses.
I have a number of users enrolled into virtual classrooms so I wandered if I had exceeded the number of users allowed?

Still slightly confused...sorry

Regards,

Kajal

#4 2010-05-10 17:16:17

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Your 10 Concurrent Learner license means that 10 people can concurrently be accessing and interacting with Training content (courses, curriculum, or Virtual Classrooms). You get the admin warning message because you have 8-10 people accessing training concurrently.

The 5 Training Hosts do not go against your 10 licenses unless they are viewing/reviewing something in the training library.

Board footer