Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-04-07 20:04:51

**_smelpel_**

Reporting quiz answers where LMS is not available - Adobe Captivate V4

Hi all,

We currently do not have an LMS, so all quiz reporting will go directly to a central email alias where the quiz data will be drawn into a database.  Problem here is, we can't get the username within this email apart from copying and pasting their email address on receipt.

Is there a way I can embed this question ie Full Name, Employee ID, into my quiz and have this data come through in the email along with the "pass","score" etc?

Any help would be much appreciated

Cheers
Melanie

#2 2010-04-08 14:04:07

**_mrock66_**

Re: Reporting quiz answers where LMS is not available - Adobe Captivate V4

Can you not use Connect for reporting purposes?

#3 2010-04-08 17:40:43

**_smelpel_**

Hi Matt,

Does this mean purchasing yet more software?  Can you direct me to a website that might give a demo or give a little more information on how Captivate talks with Connect?

Cheers
Mel

#4 2010-06-09 18:49:16

**_JLando_**

I am having a similar issue. Without a LMS, we need to have our Captivate based quiz reporting done via the email option. 

In addition to a user name/email address, I would like to get the text answers of short answer and fill-in-the-blank questions sent. Or, is there a way to export the data to a local spreadsheet (not web server based)? Is either option at all possible?

Also, I am not sure what Connect is and how that can help, but I am interested in anything that can help with this. Thank you for anything you can tell me.

-Jeremy

#5 2010-09-07 07:32:45

**_abagailmarbury_**

I'm a newbie in this site.. Is there some here want to tell me about this site?

modern furniture online
modern sofas

Board footer