Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-02-09 14:29:34

**_Pmatt_**

Trouble with reports

Ultimately, I want a report of individual usage (or lack of) for each of the 100 Host accounts we purchased.

In the built-in system Reports, I can filter the query to only the Host group, for the 6 months our University-wide deployment has been in place.

The report generated tells me I have 56 Hosts, instead of the 100.  On my main admin page, it clearly states our account has used 100 out of 100 Host accounts.

Even more baffling, 5 accounts with names, but no emails, appear on the list, who are not found on my Users and Groups. I would delete them, if I knew where to find them!

I have tried Connect customer support, but could not get an answer.  Anyone else experience this?

#2 2010-02-10 09:09:19

**_welcome2connect_**

Re: Trouble with reports

Connect Pro reporting does not show inactive users.  Which is probably what those 44 users are that don't show up on the report.

I am not sure the exact definition of an inactive user, but think it is a user that has never logged into their Connect Pro account or has not logged into it for a period of time.

If you need to delete inactive users and assign their accounts to other people, you may need to call support to get a custom report generated for you.   Or manually match your list of 56 users to delete inactive users not on the list.

Can anyone from Adobe confirm?

Kyle

Last edited by **_welcome2connect_** (2010-02-10 09:10:50)

Board footer