Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-01-26 16:11:41

**_chadberg_**

Audio Profiles with Integrated providers?

Anyone else experiencing difficulties with setting or updating audioconference settings on users or meetings?  As of yesterday, when I create or edit a user, there are no longer any fields to enter audioconference information into the account.

I opened a case with Adobe, and they helped me figure out that the audio profiles had been somehow disabled on everyone's accounts, so now I have to get all of my faculty to log in and reenable the profile before they can connect the meetings and the audioconference.  Because this is no longer showing up in the editable portions of the profile, I as the administrator can't go in and reenable this for them.

I can work with this for now, but simply wanted to know if anyone else was seeing anything like this.

#2 2010-01-27 08:40:48

**_tlchurch_**

Re: Audio Profiles with Integrated providers?

If you are licensed and recently upgraded to 7.0-7.3, see this KB: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/407/kb407694.html

#3 2010-01-27 09:32:41

**_chadberg_**

Re: Audio Profiles with Integrated providers?

Thanks for the link T., it does appear to be something along those lines.  Unfortunately, this is a hosted account, so we are unable to execute the suggested solution ourselves.

Board footer