Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-05-08 03:25:00

**_jonaslagneryd_**

Evaluation of RefinedData's Moodle integration solution

Hi,

Yesterday I was introduced to RefinedData's new solution to the integration between Moodle and Adobe Connect Professional by Terry Shane, president at RefinedData. Very, very briefly I am here summarizing my impressions.

On the plus side
+ It is beautifully and seamlessly integrated. Everything that is created, added or deleted on the Moodle side is mirrored, also very quickly, on the Connect side. This entails also jumping from any chosen Connect item in Moodle directly to the editing mode of the same item in Connect.
+ It is a "Breeze" to choose any Connect item one wants to show from Moodle within a Moodle course.
+ Also tags, related to the user's profile, enables a beautiful personalization of Moodle.

On the wish list I would firstly put the integration between Adobe Connect meetings and the Moodle Calendar and the Upcoming events function.

Finally, when rating RefinedData's integration on a 5-graded scale I would give it a 4+.

I am very happy with these kind of initiatives which "connects" Connect to different applications. Thanks Terry for a very good job!

Kind regards,
Jonas

#2 2008-05-10 16:47:10

**_Terry_at_RefinedData_com_**

Re: Evaluation of RefinedData's Moodle integration solution

Hi Jonas,

Thanks for the amzing feedback. A score of 4+ out of 5 is very complimentary. The only place we failed you is the lack of integration of Calendar Events.

Now I know that over there in Sweden, you like everything to be perfect and since I don't like falling short of expectations, I thought you'd like to know that automatic Calendaring of Connect Meetings should be integrated with our solution in the next week or so.

Does that mean we'll earn 5 out of 5?

Regards and thanks again for the nice words,

Terry

#3 2008-05-13 10:25:11

**_Terry_at_RefinedData_com_**

Integrated Calendar functions are now completed in Refined Moodle. When you add a live meeting link to your Moodle content, the system will automatically create or update an event that shows up on the calendar for all course members entitled to attend the meeting.

As changes are made in the meeting description and time, these details are included in the Moodle calendar.

#4 2008-05-13 15:02:35

**_jonaslagneryd_**

Congrats! No more on my wish list (for the moment being), so there is a 5 now in your Gradebook :-)

Kind regards,
Jonas

#5 2010-05-31 02:17:44

**_Emely32_**

hellooooooooooo

Board footer