Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2014-03-13 13:14:12

Tonys

Can catalog display more than 5 events

The next page link in the events catalog is so tiny and inconspicuous that several times as many people register for events on the first page than do on the second. I had three different events on the first page and all filled equally, but when I had to add more cohorts and bumped the third class from the first page, very few found it.

Is there any way to change the event catalog so that by default it displays 10 events per page instead of 5?

Or, is there any way to customize that 'next page' link so people actually notice it?

#2 2014-03-26 11:58:05

e-slinger

Re: Can catalog display more than 5 events

Hello There,

Yes you can, if you have the right permission set. I had the same problem and I changed my default to 20 and removed the other options in the drop down so all instances of my event were visible on one page. You need to edit the field on the Catalog template page.

Try this:
Go to event
Go to event templates
Click the 'Edit Templates' link

A new web page should pop open
Next click 'Catalog'

That should load the catalog form page...from there you can find the item you are looking to change and make the adjustment.

Be Aware...that the changes you make in that screen are global...there is only one Event Catalog...it is different than the other templates.

Note: I could not get this (or any other changes to event templates) to work until I tried making the change in Chrome. Curious I know...but figured I would share.

Hope that helps...best of luck!

e-Slinger

Board footer