Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2013-12-18 11:34:44

cuc1387384335

One event - multiple dates?

Can I create one event that will allow a participant to choose one of many dates to attend?  This would be the same training but participants can choose which date they'd like to attend.

Many thanks!

#2 2013-12-18 15:33:23

dhm5014psu

Re: One event - multiple dates?

Unfortunately you cant. There are two work around's for this, in which you can keep updating the event times or duplicating the event and changing the times on each duplication. You can use the CQ5 integration and customize the Events Catalog to list them all out.

#3 2014-02-28 16:05:54

AmberMcKeen

I am having the same problem. It is incredibly frustrating to not be able to allow such a basic function offered by virtually all other webinar platforms. I have used both gotowebinar and iLinc and even they make it extremely easy to present the same presentation on multiple dates. I used my Free Trial and created events, but did not attempt to duplicate them during that time period. It never even occurred to me that this would not be an option because it is a completely basic function that I expect to be provided by any legitimate webinar/event provider. Adobe Connect is so impressive and high functioning in other areas; so I am very disappointed, as this will dramatically impact the experience of our webinar audience.

We are now locked in for 3 years. Honestly, had I known that this option was not possible, we would not have made the move to Adobe Connect. I am sincerely hopeful that a work around will be provided in the new update!

#4 2014-04-02 17:31:32

Engage_Sean

Well, if you're not using the Events Catalog, you could duplicate the Event you made (which is easy), change the dates  on the duplicated Events accordingly, then list all 3 in the catalog.

The issue here is there's only one Events Catalog per account, which I hope they change.

Board footer