Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2013-07-17 06:46:03

IK

Removing elements from events page/template

Hi all,

I've been searching exhaustively and can't find any answer - so please bear with me if the question is quite basic.

In a nutshell, we have multiple speakers in our events - so cannot use the built-in "speaker" field on the backend to populate the "Speaker Info" panel. (Choosing only one of the speakers to feature would result in anger/mess!)

What I want to do is include the speaker information within the detailed event information (fine, pictures won't be included, but at least I can list all the speakers).

The problem is: How do I delete (or remove) the "speaker" sections in the event template?

I can't for the life of me figure out how to REMOVE items from the page (dragging and dropping items INTO the page is no problem).

I anticipate I will also need to make an adjustment to the menu-bar (removing the "speaker info" page) but am not sure how to modify that either!

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

#2 2013-07-17 11:27:17

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Removing elements from events page/template

When you create an event, if you choose the Simple form of the event template and it will not include the Speaker Info and page.

Simple events template selection

#3 2013-07-18 03:12:20

IK

Great, thank you very much!

#4 2013-07-18 14:50:28

alistairlee

You may want to check out this short video tutorial on creating a template for two speakers. You can do it in less than 10 minutes.

http://www.connectusers.com/tutorials/2 … /index.php

If you're editing a template, you can typically right-click on any object and click delete. You'll want to be careful though that you don't edit a template that others may be using.

Board footer