Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2013-07-16 10:34:51

Questar III

Is it possible to track whether "guest" in course viewed full webinar?

Is it possible to track whether a "guest" in a course has viewed the entire recorded webinar? 
Recorded webinar is the identified content.  I've been able to track when viewing the powerpoint presentation content, but when I attempt to use a recorded webinar of the ppt, it doesn't appear to track whether guest has viewed all slides.
I am using training to develop course/tracking and events to allow "guests" to register and view.

#2 2013-07-16 13:17:52

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Is it possible to track whether "guest" in course viewed full webinar?

Recordings will only report if the it has been viewed (accessed) or not. They currently don't track duration of view or viewership of the contents of the recording.

If you need the granular reporting of by slide, then you should either record the presentation using Presenter, or export the audio from the meeting recording and import it to Presenter.

FWIW, guest accounts cannot, technically, be enrolled in a Course or Curriculum. The events tool will allow them access, and you should see reports that they did view the training objects, but their data may be missing from some reports, due to them not being "registered users".

Board footer