Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2013-06-17 03:30:26

Andrew_ITRS

Cannot serve request error

Hi Everyone,

I've almost got my Adobe On Premise deployment perfect. Just one bug to go.

When I create a new event template and try to view it under Event Management I get -

No resource found

Cannot serve request to /content/connect/c1/7/en/events/event/shared/24124/event_landing.html on this server

ApacheSling/2.2 (Day-Servlet-Engine/4.1.24, Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 1.6.0_26, Windows Server 2008 R2 6.1 amd64)

Does anyone have any ideas? I notice the user pjones had the same issue in the forum a little while ago and resolved it, but the solution wasn't shown.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Andrew

#2 2013-06-17 09:51:07

alistairlee

Re: Cannot serve request error

Sounds like the CQ server isn't being found.

This is a new part of the on-premise install introduced in Adobe Connect 9 to support the event microsites. As part of the installation, there are two additional services to install. There is CQ Author server and a CQ Publisher server that need to be setup if you're using the Events module. (Note - the author and publisher don't necessarily have to be on separate hardware).

#3 2013-06-18 20:06:57

Andrew_ITRS

Hi Alistair,

Thanks for the reply. I can confirm I've got both the CQ Author and Publish services installed and running. I can view the published event templates in AC and I can edit them through the author server. I just can't update them.

What I have found is under the CQ Author replication settings (/etc/replication/agents.author), I don't have a Default Agent to replicate to the Publish service. I only have flush, publish_reverse and static.

Do I need a Default Agent to push activations to the Publish service? If yes, how do I install / configure it?

Thanks again.
Andrew

#4 2013-06-18 20:18:05

Andrew_ITRS

Ha!

Just fixed it. I looked at /etc/replication/agents.author on the publish service (port 4503)

This had the default agent listed. So I created a new replication agent on the Author service (4502) and copied the settings across.

Works like a charm!

Thank you
Andrew

Board footer