Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2013-06-03 13:03:05

Jason_M

How do I create an event spread out over multiple dates?

I've looked in several places, but cannot seem to locate a solution for creating events that span multiple dates (and possibly times.) 

For example, I need to teach a specific subject over the course of 2 or 3 sessions.

Session 1 (or Part 1) - July 1, 2013 from 9am to 11am
Session 2 (or Part 2) - July 3, 2013 from 10am to 12noon
Session 3 (or Part 3) - July 5, 2013 from 8am to 10am
and so forth...

I would prefer not to create a unique event for each one of these sessions (meetings) because they are all related to the same subject matter; each one building on the prior session. (Our participants would likely frown on registering multiple times for the same series of sessions.) Also, when they receive their registration acceptance email, I need the iCal file to save all three sessions on their calendars so that they can be reminded to attend each.

Our alternate webconference tool allows for this, but I'd MUCH prefer to use Connect! Can anyone provide some guidance on this?

Thanks in advance!
JM

Last edited by Jason_M (2013-06-03 13:27:26)

#2 2013-06-03 14:38:59

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: How do I create an event spread out over multiple dates?

Connect does not have this functionality for single events. Each session will be seen as a unique event.

You can look at 3rd party tools, I think ConferenceEdge would be the best bet to provide this functionality and integration with Connect. I'd be happy to provide a warm introduction if you want. Just email me at jorma[at]realeyesconnect.com, or reach out to them directly http://www.conferenceedge.com

Board footer